About This Journal
- No fees
- Double-blind refereed
- Any article types
- Format-free submission
- No word limits
- Assistance to inexperienced authors
- Rolling publication
- Article-level metrics
- To increase the contribution and presence of physical therapy research from Asia.
- To encourage and provide a means for physical therapists of all clinical experience levels (including residents and students) to the author and publish their work free from financial burden.
- To focus on the quality of the work (manuscript and author), never on the perceived novelty of the topic that is often subjective.
- To promote scientific advancement by disseminating well-conducted and ethical research promptly and unbound.
To be the premier and indisputably unrestricted platform for physical therapy research in Asia.